Pawnshop Replevin

If you have been a victim of stolen or misappropriated property that has been located in a pawnshop or with a secondhand dealer, you may be able to recover your property by filing suit, at no cost to you, in Civil court.  The following documents and information will you help you through the process.

Google Translate
Home | Court Services | Jury Duty | Employment Opportunities | Financial Information | Enhanced Guardianship Audit | Guardianship Advocate | Inspector General Department | Internal Audit & Investigation | Minutes and Documents | Official Records/Recording | Property Sales | Protecting Your Information | Reports & Statistics | Tourist Development Tax | Value Adjustment Board (VAB) | Disclaimer | Clerk of Court | eFiling | Online Services | FAQs | Contact Us | Government Links | Site Map | En Español